Kitesurfing course in the Var at Hyères
Discover the beach of Almanarre in Hyères in the Var and enjoy a magnificent setting for kitesurfing
A school in Hyères</strong> for a successful kitesurf course
Contact us on +33 6 62 35 12 62
Kitesurfing is an activity that may seem very difficult at first glance, but does not require any particular physical condition. However, this practice must respect certain steps in order to learn the basics of kitesurfing perfectly. If you want to discover this activity, nothing better than to do it on the beach of Almanarre near Hyères in the Var.
Know how to swim and be comfortable in the water.<br />Our beginners' kitesurfing courses allow you to discover kitesurfing and to experience your first gliding sensations.
Conduct of the Kitesurfing course :
- Schedule the time slot the day before by phone to determine the best weather slot
- Meeting at the nautical base 10 minutes before the lessons in order to validate the licences
- Allocation of equipment and briefing before departure
- Departure by boat directly to the base
- Practice kite lessons in the open water or on the beach
- Debriefing at the end of the lessons at the school
Discover all our kitesurf courses in Hyères | Plage de l'Almanarre
A kitesurfing course of several days with a qualified instructor
Our tailor-made lessons last 3h30 and there are 4 students per instructor.
Why choose our kitesurf school ?
Greg and Colin are happy to welcome you in their KGG school located in the bay of Almanarre (Var, 83)!</br> On the program : strong sensations and good mood !
An exceptional spot
• The school is located directly on the spot<br />• L'Almanarre is world famous<br />•More than 250 days of wind per year<br />• Possibility of lodging and eating on site
Beginner to advanced!
• Introductory and advanced courses (twintip, strapless, foil)<br />• Personalized educational support (children, adults)<br />• Possibility of filming your sessions
• No more than 4 trainees per instructor<br />• State-certified instructors<br />• North KiteBoarding school certified instructors<br />• The school has the EFK label (French kite school)<br />•Debriefing at each lessons & theory part
100% safe kitesurfing
• The courses take place in open water<br />• The material is renewed every year<br />• The instructors will assist and advise you throughout the session<br />• Each trainee is equipped with a radio to communicate with the instructor
The reviews of our kitesurf school
Come and meet us in Hyères on the bay of Almanarre in the Var (83)