A kitesurf course during the weekend to improve your level
Weekend courses for all those who want to learn or improve their kiteboarding skills over a weekend.
Conduct of the Kitesurf lessons :
- Schedule the time slot the day before by phone to determine the best weather slot
- Meeting at the nautical base 10 minutes before the lessons in order to validate the licences
- Allocation of equipment and briefing before departure
- Departure by boat directly to the base
- Practice kite lessons in the open water or on the beach
- Debriefing at the end of the lessons at the school
The weekend course is a formula of 2 lessons of 3hrs30mins
Kitesurfing weekend course for beginners
Introduction to kitesurfing over a weekend in 2 sessions of 3h30.
Discovery of the activity and first gliding sensations.
Safety rules to navigate in complete peace of mind
Kite piloting, handling, take-off
Towed swimming, moving around
Sensation of traction and gliding
Weekend course for advanced kitesurfers
Are you an experienced kiter and would like weekend coaching sessions? Benefit from personalised lessons to boost your progress.
Optimize the windward lift
Work on transitions
Jibes, first jumps training
Discovering surfing or foiling…
Depending on the wind conditions, it is sometimes possible to do both sessions in the same day.
The KGG school in Hyères in the Var
On the programme, strong sensations and good humour!
The reviews of our kitesurf school
Come and meet us in Hyères on the bay of Almanarre in the Var (83)