A Kitesurf trip with a magnificent course around Porquerolles
A raid takes place over a ½ day or a full day at sea for maximum thrills!
The KGG Kitesurf School Raids
The KGG Kitesurfing School organizes Kitesurf Raid days in Porquerolles from Hyères.
Kitesurfing Porquerolles : from the peninsula of Giens, discover the magical landscapes of our islands and spend an unforgettable day kitesurfing with the wind.
Starting from the beach of Almanarre, the raid takes place over a ½ day or a full day around Porquerolles!
Several raid itineraries will be proposed to you according to the wind, your support and your level. An adventure to discover the Mediterranean in a different way with the wind. Join us on our favourite course!
A crazy program in a warm atmosphere, kite, challenges, dream landscapes and many other surprises!
For experienced kiters only
Conduct of the Kitesurfing lessons :
- Schedule the time slot the day before by phone to determine the best weather slot
- Meeting at the nautical base 10 minutes before the lessons in order to validate the licences
- Allocation of equipment and briefing before departure
- Departure by boat directly to the base
- Practice kite lessons in the open water or on the beach
- Debriefing at the end of the lessons at the school
The reviews of our kitesurf school
Come and meet us in Hyères on the bay of Almanarre in the Var (83)