Kitesurf lessons in Hyères in the Var department
On the Almanarre Beach in Hyères, enjoy an idyllic setting for kitesurfing
A kitesurf school in Hyères
Contact us on +33 6 62 35 12 62
Would you like to learn to kitesurf during your holidays in Hyères (excellent choice)? It is true that it is better to have already practised snowboarding or surfing to progress more quickly, but this is not obligatory. With a good teacher and the desire to practice, kitesurfing can be mastered. Ready to go? Let’s go for it.
Know how to swim and be comfortable in the water.
Our beginners' kitesurf lessons allow you to discover kitesurfing and to experience your first gliding sensations.
Kitesurf lessons :
- Programming of the time slot the day before by telephone to determine the best weather slot
- Meet at the water sports centre 10 minutes before the start of the course in order to validate the licences
- Equipment allocation and pre-departure briefing
- Departure by boat directly to the base
- Practical kite lessons in the open water or on the beach
- Debriefing at the end of the course at school
Discover all our kitesurf lessons in Hyères | Almanarre beach
Kitesurf lessons with a qualified instructor
Our tailor-made lessons last 3h30 and there are 4 students per instructor.
Why choose our kitesurf school ?
Greg and Colin are happy to welcome you in their KGG school located in the bay of Almanarre (Var, 83)!
On the program : strong sensations and good mood !
An exceptional spot
• The school is located directly on the spot
• L'Almanarre is world famous
•More than 250 days of wind per year
• Possibility of lodging and eating on site
Beginners to advanced!
• Introductory and advanced courses (twintip, strapless, foil)
• Personalized educational support (children, adults)
• Possibility of filming your sessions
• No more than 4 trainees per instructor
• State-certified instructors
• North KiteBoarding school certified instructors
• The school has the EFK label (French kite school)
•Debriefing at each lessons & theory part
100% safe kitesurfing
• The courses take place in open water
• The material is renewed every year
• The instructors will assist and advise you throughout the session
• Each trainee is equipped with a radio to communicate with the instructor
The reviews of our kitesurf school
Come and meet us in Hyères on the bay of Almanarre in the Var (83)