Private kitesurf lessons
Kitesurf in complete safety on the Almanarre beach in Hyères (83)
Private kitesurf lessons with an instructor
The private kitesurf lessons are designed for beginners and advanced kitesurfers to make rapid progress in no time!
In a private kitesurf lesson, you will benefit from a reinforced coaching with an instructor 100% dedicated to your learning. He will accompany you with a maximum of advice and a personalized debriefing at the end of the session.
You must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water.
The rest is taken care of.
Conduct of the Kitesurfing lessons :
- Schedule the time slot the day before by phone to determine the best weather slot
- Meeting at the nautical base 10 minutes before the lessons in order to validate the licences
- Allocation of equipment and briefing before departure
- Departure by boat directly to the base
- Practice kite lessons in the open water or on the beach
- Debriefing at the end of the lessons at the school
Private lessons to maximise learning
Consider one-to-one lessons if you need reassurance or want to progress quickly.
Semi-private lessons for 2 students are also available.
Controlling the kite on the water without a board. We start to relaunch the kite by doing a body drag, i.e. going up and down at the same starting point.
We go into the water and try to stand on the board. We do our best to make the students independent of the instructor at this level.
Depending on your ability and progression curve, the next step is to allow you to better control the kite and board while surfing.
- Understand the basic techniques of folding in the water in case of emergency.
- General understanding of what you need to know to become an independent kiter.
- What equipment is needed to keep you in the sport.
- Level assessment and general debriefing of the lessons to learn more about other lessons or hire options.
The KGG school in Hyères in the Var
On the programme, strong sensations and good humour!
The reviews of our kitesurfing school
Come and meet us in Hyères on the bay of Almanarre in the Var (83)